9am - 12pm shifts
Are you a people person? We are looking for three volunteers who can welcome and greet visitors to our busy day centre.
Our day centre is in the heart of Whangārei, providing anyone in-need with space to rest, have a kai and seek support.
The reception area is space to connect with community, meet friendly faces and welcome visitors.
We are looking for some friendly people to support our busy reception area on a Tuesday, Thursday or Friday (9am-12pm shift).
We are looking for people who can ideally commit to one shift on a weekly basis.
This role entails:
- answering the phone
- confidently handling over-the-counter enquiries
- ad-hoc tasks that help the centre run smoothly
- referring visitors to right support person
Orientation and in house training will be provided
- Previous reception/admin skills favourable but not essential
- Friendly and welcoming - happy to have a chat and put people at ease
- Confident to handle different situations and to ask for help from other team member
Contact Lyn by emailing email@example.com or calling +64 09 437 0185 or 0800 120 926 to express your interest in this volunteer role.